Cake International - WIN VIP TICKETS
So who has got the baking bug?!
I know it has come to me a little later than some of you, but now I am truly in love what what you can create from flour, butter and sugar!
I've teamed up with organisers of Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show, to offer one lucky reader of this blog 2 VIP tickets to the baking extravaganza at the Birmingham NEC.
There will be workshops, demonstrations, authors to meet and The Cake International Theatre.
Its the biggest and most popular show of it's kind in the world!
THE VIP TICKET PRIZE INCLUDES:
- Entry into the show for two people on Sunday 10 November 2013
- FAST TRACK ENTRY
- The chance of a front row seat at The Cake International Theatre
- VIP Lounge access with the opportunity to mingle with the celebrities of the cake world
Ts and C’s
- Standard Ts and Cs apply
- The VIP Tickets are valid to admit two people on Sunday 10 November only
- Travel and expenses costs to and from the venue are not included in the prize
All you have to do is either:
- leave a comment on this blog post letting me know who you would take with you or
- like the photo on the Capture by Lucy Facebook page and leave a comment with who you would take with you.
A winner will be picked at random on Monday 4th November at midday. Tickets will be sent out on Tuesday 5th November by special delivery.
I would take one of my oldest friends Emma who helped me make the Piñata Mini Cakes!