The past month or so has been full of new opportunities. It's almost impossible not to jump at each one. In fact for me, it is impossible. The busier I am, the happier I am. I can honestly say I am never ever bored!
Big jobs to do.
- Finalise the plotting and planning that has been going on for the last few months with my partner in crime.
- Pretty up my eyes.
- Create a stunning backdrop for my new venture. Oh and take about a million photos of lovely things.
- Buy flowers and lots of them. I am desperate to get up to the Bristol Flower market to have a nose around, I wonder if it still looks like this?
- Try out a few Easter ideas with Sammy who is on preschool holidays and think of a few that Ollie can do too.
- Pack up for Easter. Next week we have a few nice play dates arranged and I will still be working as Ollie will go to nursery as normal. Sammy is really good at entertaining himself so I can reply to emails and make a few phone calls. Super lucky to work from home I know.
- Make a big camera decision. There is a spreadsheet. A serious spreadsheet.
This week is going to be full of colour. Here's what I have in store.
We are off to Southbourne for the Easter weekend with my very very pregnant sister, brother in law, Mum and Stepdad. This means all our Easter decorations need to come with us! I have the table cloth from the baby shower and am definitely going to give the bunny burlap a go.
Natalie is carrying the biggest egg of all! A perfect egg shaped bump. I will be posting some of her pregnancy portraits I took tomorrow and you can see for yourself.
What are your plans for the Easter weekend?
ps. Here is my little discovery for the weekend. Mr Finch Textile Art. A beautiful butterfly has gone straight on my birthday wish list!
Have lovely weekends, where ever you are, in the sun, rain or snow!
Don’t forget you only have until the 26th March to vote in the MAD Blog Awards, click here to vote.
(psst I’m in Best Craft and Best Photography).
The BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Awards have opened for nominations too. If you think there might be a category for me, that would be marvellous! You can nominate here.