Crispy Cake Christmas Trees
- Rice crispys
- Icing sugar
- Paper straws
- Make a cone shape from your card securing with sticky tape.
- Melt the chocolate and mix together with the rice crispys. (I used the chocolate ones so they were the same colour as the chocolate)
- Pour the mix into the cone and place a paper straw in the base. Lolly sticks would work just as well.
- Set in the fridge for several hours.
- Remove the paper cone and decorate. I used white icing as tinsel and little round decorations as baubles!
You can change the size of the trees depending on the size of your cones. Try mini ones without straws!