Pink Pool Party • Ollie's 3rd Birthday Party
The internet is going to be painted pink today! Our darling boy Ollie, who turned 3 last week had repeatedly asked us for a pink party after falling in love with fuchsia a few months ago!
Not fairies or princesses you understand, apparently they are "disgusting" and "for girls". "I like pink."
Well if it was pink he wanted, pink he got! We were so lucky to be able to borrow my in laws beautiful home for the weekend and host a family party in the garden. The sun shone, the pink Cava and pink lemonade flowed and our sweet boy got his wish. Ollie shares his birthday with my Mum so it was a joint celebration!
He was the most grateful and loving boy, delirious with everyone getting into the pink spirit and adored having his cousins as party play mates.
These are special times and I am going to celebrate every single one!
After an awesome pizza and pasta buffet, as much ice cream and sprinkles and sweet treats as we could all eat we headed to the pool!
The giant balloons made a perfect volleyball and we even managed to Skype with my brother and sister in law in America from the hot tub!
A wonderful day of traditional party fun - who doesn't love a balloon between the legs relay and an egg and spoon race?! And party bags for home time.
What an amazing family we have! All in party pinks!
- The chairs and tables were kindly loaned to us by Dine In
- I sourced party decorations from Party Delights
- The big balloons were from Giant Balloons
- The Little Things party company were very generous and provided lots of lovely party ware including paper sweet bags, stripy straws, lollies and the sweet daisy mason jars
- The tableware, pinwheels and stripy bunting were from Sainsburys
- The birthday sprinkle cake and coffee and walnut cake were from Tesco
- The party buffet was a selection of Domino's Pizza, sides, a meatball pasta bake from Tesco and salads. For dessert we set up an ice cream station for you to make up your own creations and a sweet table for extras.
Anything else you want to know - just ask!
The next birthday is actually mine! We will be heading to Spain in 2 weeks to celebrate my birthday in Altea with my sister and her family and my brother and sister in law from America! Paella, tapas and Cava sounds perfect!